Apply for this position
Charleston, South Carolina
THE OPPORTUNITY - Marketing Manager
Ziff Properties is in search of a Marketing Manager to optimally reach and/or communicate with our target audience, which is made up of potential tenants for our properties, investors for our businesses, public officials, and inquisitive citizens.
The Marketing Manager will create and implement marketing strategies to help achieve business goals through oversight of market research, competitive analysis, budgeting, inbound sales channels, and timelines. The Marketing Manager must maintain a holistic understanding of the company’s various marketing efforts and posses the ability to lead and motivate a team of more specialized marketers, whether 3rd party or in-house.
The Marketing Manager will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company. Ultimately, the successful candidate will help build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing efforts.
Ziff Properties, Inc is currently launching a new company, focused on the development of multi-tenant light industrial real.The marketing manager will be integral in coordinating marketing efforts for the launch of the new company.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the creation and publication of all marketing material, in line with marketing plans
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing and deploying online and print marketing campaigns, promotional, and lead generation campaigns; owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with project openings
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Directing the production of valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Overseeing the analysis of consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer with input from the company’s CEO/Chairman.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together (4 years or more) with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Must be a dynamic individual with the ability and skills to represent the company as an ambassador of its capabilities
- Must be a voracious reader of relevant publications, enabling the successful candidate to advise the company on various matters
- Must be willing to embrace a drama free office culture, treating other employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be willing to adapt to changing market cycles
- Must be willing and able to present to the company and to investors in a group setting
- Must be interested in living and working in the Charleston, SC MSA, full time
To be determined
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE IS THE POSITION LOCATED
Sunny Charleston, SC!
Ziff Properties, Inc.
200 Wingo Way, Suite 100
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Ziff Properties, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.